Things not to do during PCOS
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Sep 02, 2019
The name PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is enough to terrify a woman who is pursuing her menstrual period. Unfortunately, there are still a gigantic number of women who are not well aware of the symptoms or causes of this disease. That is the reason why this disease has a record of turning incurable in so many cases.
PCOS is merely considered as one of the most painful women diseases of all time. This can easily be considered as one of the prime reasons why doctors always suggest to go for a women health checkup on a regular basis. This disease is well known for turning incurable after a certain point of time if not detected or treated on time in a proper manner.
Research says, almost 70% of women are suffering from this painful disease. As per the opinions of most of the certified doctors, medications have never been the ultimate solution to treat this disease. There are certain dos and don’ts that must be followed to terminate the seed of this disease. Some of the things that should never be done during PCOS are briefly described below for you.
Things not to do during PCOS
- A Woman should never smoke during PCOS. It has always been a known fact that smoking is harmful for health and it increases the risks of some kinds of heart diseases.
- PCOS is directly linked with Insulin resistance. This is the key reason why the food items that can increase the percentage of sugar in the human body must be avoided.
- Sitting idle for a long span of time may turn harmful for PCOS patients. Regular workout can reduce the chances of heart diseases, obesity including PCOS.
- Avoiding a checkup date can be hugely harmful. Certified doctors and pathologists can easily detect any symptoms of PCOS quickly in your body. Besides, they can also suggest you precautionary measures to be taken.
- Frequently missed periods can be hugely harmful. It can passively cause so many kinds of health complexions and can hugely increase the risks of PCOS. That is the reason why keeping a complete track of your period dates is necessary.
- Taking complete sleep is also necessary as less amount of sleep can affect your hormonal functionalities. During PCOS, having complete sleep is important.
- If you have already noticed any symptoms of PCOS, then never make a regrettable decision of ignoring it. You must consult the certified doctors and pathologists as soon as possible.
- Medicines that have been suggested by the doctor must be consumed in a proper manner. Regular consumption of appropriate medicines can help you get rid of all your physical complexions.
Besides, depression is another prime factor that can passively increase the risk of PCOS. As a matter of fact, it may cause so many kinds of physical complexions. PCOD profile check can help you know more about your physical complexions. Apart from that, it can also help the doctors find an absolute cure for your wellness. Book a health checkup package today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.