Immunoglobulins E Immunoassay blood test helps to determine if there are sufficient amount of Total IgE in the blood or not. Merely, Immunoglobulins is one type of protective proteins that are produced by the natural immunity systems. There are five types of such antibodies called IgG, IgM, IgD, IgA, IgE. These elements get created automatically whenever any harmful virus enters the body. This test is also performed to detect some types of infections. No specific preparations are needed for Total IgE test. You just need to inform your doctor if you are already on medication. The test results may vary depending upon age, gender and health condition.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.