Why should you think of going for an Aarogyam profile?
Thyrocare, comes under the first most popular health centre names that have already gained a sky touching popularity. The importance of Aarogyam packages cannot be described in a word until and unless you make a wise decision of paying for this. In other words, no person can say with complete certainty that he is completely well and there are no chances of being any hidden disease inside the body of that person. That is a prime reason why this checkup is essential. Thyrocare booking is now available online.
Key advantages of Aarogyam checkup
- A thyrocare aarogyam check can help you know about your absolute physical condition including blood pressure and glucose level.
- An Aarogyam checkup can help the doctors detect any most of those hidden diseases that generate no symptoms at the beginning.
- An aarogyam checkup can also help you know about the crisis of any specific material in your body and can help the doctors find a cure for it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What are Thyrocare Aarogyam Packages?
Thyrocare Aarogyam packages are full body test packages carefully designed by thyrocare that include so many necessary, which are truly necessary for wellbeing.
What are the benefits of Aarogyam Packages?
- Aarogyam packages can help you get your hidden internal physical problems detected.
- Thyrocare blood test can also help you understand your overall health status.
- Thyrocare test can help the doctors understand your exact health condition and take medical actions accordingly.
Why is the Aarogyam Package ideal for Full Body Checkup?
There are so many types of full body checkup packages available but the Aarogyam full body checkup packages include the largest number of highly necessary tests, which are also available these days for a very reasonable price.
How often should you go for a full body checkup?
Generally, the medical experts recommend going at least 2-3 times a year for a full body checkup.
What type of samples will be required for Aarogyam Packages?
Blood and Urine samples can be required for the Aarogyam packages.
What tests are included in a Aarogyam Packages?
Tests like Arthritis, cardiac risk markers, diabetics, electrolytes, hormone, metabolic, iron deficiency, lipid, liver, pancreatic, kidney, thyroid, toxic, urinogram, vitamin, complete hemogram, steroid, misc tests are included in this test package.
What is the price of Aarogyam Packages?
Our Aarogyam Packages price starts from Rs.399.
What preparations will be required?
10-12 hours of fasting is required for this.
Do you offer home sample collection facilities?
Yes. You can avail the benefits of a thyrocare blood test at home. Thyrocare online booking also provides you a free home sample collection.
When will I get my report?
Soft copy report will be send to your email address within 24-48 hrs. Hard copy (if opted) within 3-4 days by courier.
What are the consequences / risks while taking the test?
There are no such risks to be highlighted. However, it is necessary to mention the pathology professionals if you have any specific medical condition or you are on medication.