Online test booking facility of Max Lab currently not available on our website. Please try later.
Covid RT-PCR Test Hisar & Rohtak By Max Lab
Covid RT-PCR Test Hisar & Rohtak By Max Lab from Max Lab
Note: This rate is valid for Hisar & Rohtak only.
Covid 19 RT-PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome and kidney failure.
- This test checks if you have an active COVID infection
- Detects the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus
1. All ICMR guidelines have to be followed without fail.
2. Copy of patient Govt Id is mandatory.
3. If details are not found proper, order would be cancelled.
4. Reporting TAT would be 36 hours.
5. Report will have QR code and is valid for domestic and international travel.
Home Sample Collection
Reporting: 24-48 Hours
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Max Lab agent will call you and fix the appointment.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address.
- 4. Pay at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 36 hours on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Max Lab. We will take the order and send it to Max Lab for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Max Lab.
Book Home Sample Collection
Book Now, Pay Later
No queues, no hassles. Everything done at home.
Max Lab is a division of Max Healthcare, one of South Asia’s largest healthcare providers. At Max Lab, we are at the forefront of diagnostic technology, servicing emergency and critical tertiary care needs of more than 7 Super Specialty hospitals and thousands of primary care healthcare providers and Doctors. With an experience of over 70,00,000 samples tested every year, the laboratory benefits directly by catering to the patient with complex or rare cases and in interpreting unusual results. Max Lab now takes a step closer to our customers’ by directly servicing them through expert laboratory services and collections centres located at a convenient distance from the neighbourhood. 13 NABL Accredited Labs and 14 Cities of Operation.
Share this package