Note: This rate is valid for Chandigarh & Panchkula only.
Covid 19 RT-PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome and kidney failure.
- This test checks if you have an active COVID infection
- Detects the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus
1. All ICMR guidelines have to be followed without fail.
2. Copy of patient Govt Id is mandatory.
3. If details are not found proper, order would be cancelled.
4. Reporting TAT would be 24 hours.
5. Report will have QR code and is valid for domestic and international travel.
Home Sample Collection
Reporting: 24-48 Hours
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Max Lab agent will call you and fix the appointment.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address.
- 4. Pay at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24 hours on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Max Lab. We will take the order and send it to Max Lab for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Max Lab.