Thyrocare AAROGYAM B is a full body checkup package which Consists of 61 Tests and Consists of fundamental tests for screening of the health status Like Lipid profile, Liver profile, Thyroid profile, Iron profile, Diabetic profile, Kidney/Renal profile, Complete Hemogram profile. This package is ideal for people aged 18 years and above.
Thyrocare Aarogyam C is an advanced full body checkup package that comes with 64 essential health tests that can help to detect any unusual activity as well as detect the presence of disease and assess overall health status. As well as lipid, thyroid and diabetic tests, iron deficiency, Vitamin and Cardiac marker tests are also included in this test package.
Aarogyam XL is a hugely popular thyrocare full body checkup test package that contains 140 essential test parameters that can help you get complete information about your health status. Any hidden physical issue can be detected through this amazing full body checkup test package. Aarogyam XL is for people who are aged 18 or above.
Aarogyam X is also an advanced health checkup package that is known as one of the most popular thyrocare full body checkup packages. From cardiac markers to lipid profile, from liver profile to thyroid tests, this package comes with so many checkup facilities that are essential for stepping ahead towards a healthy life. This test package is also for people aged 18 or above.
Aarogyam 1.5 is a Master health Checkup Package that comes with 100 necessary health tests. Tests like complete hemogram, lipid profile, thyroid, toxic elements, electrolytes etc are covered in this test package. This test package is suitable for people who are 18 years old or above.
Aarogyam 1.8 is also one of the most popular Master health Checkup Package that contains 111 health tests. All these health tests are truly essential as that can help you stay away from life threatening health complications or detect any hidden disease at the initial stage. This test package is suitable for people of 18 years old or above.
Aarogyam 1.3 is also a mentionable thyrocare full body checkup package that can certainly keep you avoid diseases and live a healthier life. All the 90 tests that come with the Aarogyam 1.3 test package can help you get your diseases detected with complete accuracy. This test is appropriate for people who are 18 years old or above.
What are the tests covered in thyrocare full body checkup packages?
- Arthritis (2): Arthritis has always been considered as one of the most critical diseases that can make you face critical physical complexions. This is the disease of severe inflammation in one or more joints. The presence of arthritis can be detected through this specific test. Tests of Anti nuclear antibodies and Anti CCP are covered.
- Cardiac Risk Markers (7): As we all know, cardiac problems may turn serious too quickly and in so many cases, cardiac problems are well known for turning fatal within a very short span of time. Your risk for cardiac problems are diagnosed through this specific test. Tests of Apolipoprotein B, Homocysteine, LP-PLA 2, Apo-B / Apo A1 Ratio, Lipoprotein A, High sensitivity C reactive protein and Apolipoprotein A1 are covered.
- Diabetes (6): If you have a family history of diabetes, then you should not show negligence to this and go for the diabetes test because you are more likely to catch this disease. The risk of growing diabetes is assessed or the presence of diabetes can be detected through this test. Tests of HbA1C, Insulin fasting, Fructosamine, fasting blood sugar, blood ketone and and average blood glucose are covered.
- Electrolytes (3): Electrolytes are known as minerals that carry an electric charge through the blood. This specific blood test is performed to detect the presence of electrolyte imbalance in the body and this is why this test is necessary. Tests of sodium, potassium and chloride are covered.
- Hormone (1): hormonal imbalance has always been considered as one of the major physical disorders. So many complexions may start to occur if any kind of hormonal abnormality takes place and this is why a hormone test is also necessary. Test of testosterone is covered.
- Metabolic (1): So many kinds of physical complications may take place if the body metabolism is hampered. This is undoubtedly the best option to test body metabolism and this is why this test is important. Once the test reports are generated, necessary medical actions can be taken to fix the body metabolism. Magnesium test is covered.
- Iron deficiency test (4): Iron deficiency Anemia can even lead to life threatening physical issues. Huge lack of iron in the body can be considered as one of the major reasons behind it. This one is hugely important because the chances of iron deficiency and Anemia can be assessed or its presence can be detected through this test. Tests of total iron binding capacity, Iron, Ferritin and Transferrin saturation are covered.
- Lipid (8): A lipid test is mainly performed to determine the presence of any kind of abnormality in the lipids like cholesterol. As we all know, extreme increment of cholesterol in the body may lead to disorders like obesity. On the other hand, it may also leave a huge negative impact on the heart and increase the risks of cardiac problems. Tests of VLDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol direct, TC / HDL cholesterol ratio, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol-direct, LDL/HDL Ratio, Non-HDL cholesterol are covered.
- Liver (12): Liver test is performed to detect the chances or presence of liver diseases or disorders. Tests of gamma glutamyl transferase, Alkaline phosphatase, bilirubin-direct, bilirubin-total, bilirubin-indirect, protein-total, albumin serum, SGOT, SGPT, serum globulin, serum albumin / globulin ratio and AAT are covered.
- Pancreatic (2): Pancreatitis may cause kidney failure as well as breathing problems. This is why a pancreatic test is important. This test is performed for the purpose of measuring the presence of pancreatic enzymes in the blood. Tests of Lipase and Amylase are covered.
- Kidney (8): Kidney is one of the most important organs of our body and this test can help to detect the chances of kidney diseases or any abnormalities that have taken place in the kidneys. Tests of calcium, uric acid, blood urea nitrogen, creatinine serum, creatinine-urine, Urinary microalbumin, Urinary albumin / creatinine ratio, BUN/Serum creatinine ratio are covered.
- Thyroid (3): Thyroid is a butterfly shaped gland situated around the neck that plays so many essential functions. From body metabolism to the mood, so many things are dependent on thyroid functionalities and this is the reason why we all should always try to stay away from thyroid complexions. The test helps to determine the presence of thyroid disorders. Tests of TSH, T3 and T4 are covered.
- Toxic elements (22): The presence of toxic elements can be the reason for critical complexions of our body and may also turn life threatening. Determining the presence of toxic elements in a human body is the prime purpose of performing this test. Tests of Thallium, Caesium, Silver, Manganese, Cobalt, Bismuth, Barium, Beryllium, Antimony, Lead, Vanadium, Tin, Molybdenum, Uranium, Strontium, Cadmium, Nickel, Selenium, mercury, chromium, aluminium, arsenic.
- Urinogram (10): Although urinal complications are very common, it may also turn really serious if not detected or treated on time in a proper manner. Examining the urine and its components are the major purposes of performing this test. Tests of urine ketone, specific gravity, urine blood, urobilinogen, urinary bilirubin, Nitrite, Urinary Glucose, Urinary protein, PH, Urinary Leukocytes are covered,
- Vitamin (14): As we all know, lack of vitamin may give birth to critical physical complexions and this is why a vitamin test is necessary. Sometimes we lack certain types of vitamins or we consume foods in low amounts that are rich in Vitamin, which gives birth to vitamin deficiency. This test is the easiest option to determine the presence of vitamin deficiency in the body. Tests of Vitamin D (Total), Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B7, Vitamin K, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B5 are covered.
- Complete Hemogram (24): Complete hemogram or the complete blood count test can be considered as the top three most important tests as the elements in the blood are examined through this test. The risk of blood related diseases like Anemia or Leukemia can be assessed through this specific test. Tests of hemoglobin, total RBC, Platelet count, immature granulocytes, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, RG%, Neutrophils - Absolute, Lymphocytes - absolute, Monocytes - absolute, Eosinophils - absolute, Basophils - absolute, Basophils, Eosinophils, total leucocytes count, lymphocyte percentage, MCH, MCHC, MCV, Monocytes, Neutrophils, Nucleated RBC, Nucleated RBC% and Hematocrit are covered.
- Steroid (9): Extreme presence of any specific type of steroid in the body may turn critically harmful and can make one face serious physical complications. A steroid test is performed to determine the presence of steroids in the body. Tests of androstenedione, aldosterone, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, corticosterone, cortisol, deoxycortisol, dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA-sulphate (DHEAS), Estradiol are covered.Misc (3): The presence of abnormal inflammatory markers can be the reason for so many complexions. Misc tests are performed to diagnose the presence of abnormal inflammatory markers in the blood. Tests of cystatin C, serum zinc and serum copper are covered.
Thyrocare is one of the most popular diagnostic centre and preventive care chains that are globally reputed for their genuinity and reliability. This ISO and CAP certified lab has always been reputed for providing the best level of service to the consumers for a very reasonable cost. Currently thyrocare is operating with 1122 outlets and collection centres all over the country as well as some foreign countries. The headquarter of Thyrocare is situated at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The most mentionable fact is, service quality has always been their first priority.
Thyrocare health checkup packages can certainly help you stay away from life threatening diseases. If you are having unexplained physical issues, then don't be late to book thyrocare test packages today.