Note: This rate is valid for Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Palghar, Latur only.
Covid 19 RT-PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome and kidney failure.
- This test checks if you have an active COVID infection
- Detects the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus
Guidelines for Mumbai(BMC AREA) patients - Read this before placing the order
1. Put complete address while booking. (Door No/Flat No/ Block No, Locality, Area, Landmark with Correct pincode)
2. Only the patient's correct mobile number should be entered.
3. At the time of collection, the technician will ask the vaccination status information, and the patient has to inform him/her.
4. If the patient is found positive for BMC Jurisdiction, so for today's calendar date reports (Till 11.59 PM) will be given to the customer only the next day post 11.00 AM
5. If a customer wants to travel - he can contact customer care in case of delay of report if that is more than 20 hours to check the status. (Positive or Negative)
6. BMC wants to use this time to trace the person and they do not want a person to contact BMC in a panic situation to get the bed.
7. If reports are positive, patient will get the notification in Aarogya Setu App.
1. All ICMR guidelines have to be followed without fail.
2. Copy of patient Govt Id is mandatory.
3. If details are not found proper, order would be cancelled.
4. Reporting TAT would be 24 hours(Upto 40 hours for Latur & Aurangabad).
5. Report will have QR code and is valid for domestic and international travel.