Why should you go for a full body checkup regularly?
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Aug 08, 2022
Human body works like a machine everyday, this is why it is essential to maintain the health of it. Most people, because of their busy work schedule, often forget to take care of their body. What we often do is neglect getting our body checked up until we face severe health complications.
What is the full body checkup?
One cannot deny that having a full body checkup can help you in detecting any tumor or cancer in the early stage. It is basically a package of routine tests which we should do once in a year. It includes varieties of tests which help in examining every part of your body. A full body health checkup involves your lifestyle habits, medical history, and other details.
What includes a full body health checkup?
Full body checkup is a must needed essential healthcare package that consists of 54 to 112 tests which will detect any health complications before it takes the ugly phase. The package includes theses tests;
- Cardiac risk markers
- Iron deficiency
- Liver analysis
- Pancreatic analysis
- Kidney analysis
- Toxic elements
- Vitamin profile
- Complete hemogram
Most of us also do not maintain a healthy lifestyle, and an unhealthy lifestyle routine can cause a serious burden. The unhealthy habits which can cause you a serious trouble are:
- If you do not have a healthy diet
- If you use tobacco
- If you drink alcohol too much
- If you are physically inactive
- If you are overweight
Top 8 reasons why you need a full body checkup?
- Gives you more information about your health: What we often do is, do not visit the doctors until and unless we get a malady, and the symptoms get severe. But, if we have a health checkup daily, we will have the entire information regarding our health. It will also give us the information whether we are at high risk of developing any dreadful disease.
- Detects disease at the early stage: If you take a checkup once in a yearly basis, you will get the entire information regarding the health of your body. Also, if you have developed any malady, this package will help you detect the disease at the very early stage.
- Saves you from dangerous diseases: We always neglect our health and do not go to the physician’s clinic often. But if you have at least a health checkup once in a year then you can be saved from any deadly disease.
- Saves your time: As mentioned above, as you know a daily health check up will detect the disease beforehand. And if the disease is caught at an early stage the treatment will also take a small amount of time.
- Prevents you from spending a lot of money: Wondering how it can help you in saving your money? The thing is, when you are detecting a disease at its early phase, it takes much shorter time for the treatment. Besides, if the health complication at the later stage requires hospitalization, which will cost you more. The full body check up price is very minimal.
- Helps you regulate preventable diseases: As a regular health check up will give you the entire data regarding your body. There are some diseases which can be reversed with some proper lifestyle planning and medications, such as prediabetes. Prediabetes is the most early stage where your blood glucose level is high, but not as high as to consider it as diabetes. Therefore, if you regularly take a health checkup it will detect every preventable disease like prediabetes.
- Helps in managing genetic disorders: Apart from the disease which are caused by lifestyle factors, there are some diseases which we inherit from our parents including thalassemia, cystic fibrosis, and others. With a periodic health checkup, these diseases will be managed effortlessly.
- Detect every environmental disease: There are some diseases that exist which we are not aware of, and which are caused by the environment we live in. Asbestosis, silicosis, heavy metals toxicity, and others are the names of some of the diseases which are caused by our environment. A full health check up will also detect any of the environment causing diseases.
The importance of a regular health checkup cannot be described in sentences, it will save you from serious health complications, and helps you save both your time and money as well. Everyone of every age group should have a health checkup periodically.
The full body checkup cost is not that high. You can find a full body checkup near me, and get yourself and your loved ones checked. You can also visit your nearest laboratory to know the full body health checkup price.