What you must know about a Urine Routine test?
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Dec 13, 2022
A urine routine test can easily be considered as the most effective way to get your overall health tested as well as determine the presence of urinary tract disorders that may turn serious if left untreated for so long. Undoubtedly, this is one of the major reasons why urine health tests are being recommended by so many medical experts these days. As a matter of fact, a urine routine test is probably the best way to check for microorganisms that remain present in the urine.
There are still so many of us who don’t have sound knowledge of the urine routine test. A few mentionable facts about urine routine test are mentioned below for you.
5 major facts about urine routine test
- Red blood cell, glucose and protein levels can be measured in your body through this specific test.
- A urine routine test can also detect the presence of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism in your body.
- The collected urine sample is examined through the microscope lens in the laboratory to look for abnormal substances in it.
- Staying hydrated is very important before appearing for this test.
- Diuretics or water pills should not be used before appearing for a urine routine test as that can affect the test result.
To be mentioned once again, urine routine tests are most certainly one of the necessary tests that should never be neglected. Measuring different parameters in your urine is easier through this test and this is the prime reason why so many people are showing their keenness these days to go for this test. Consult an advanced pathology lab like Thyrocare to know about the price of this test.