What are the tests included in the full body check up?
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Now-a-days regular full body checkup is an utmost important part of our wellbeing. Because in this fast-paced busy life, most of us do not have enough time to take care of our health. This is where a regular health check can do wonders for you.
Before starting with what tests are included in the full body health checkup, we should have better knowledge about what a health checkup is.
What is a full body checkup?
A full body checkup is a complete diagnostic inspection which will give you and your healthcare adviser the entire information about your full body health. This will examine your whole body organs including your heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, and others. This package will help you assess your current health status, determine whether you are under the risk of developing any minor to acute diseases.
If you are going to have a health checkup regularly, and have symptoms of any serious health diseases, this package will help you detect the disease at its most early stage. The full body health checkup price is very low. Also, this will help you stay cautious from unhealthful practices, and will enthuse you to pursue a healthy well-being.
Importance of Full body health checkup:
Here is the top seven reasons why going for the regular health checkup is essential:
- Regular health checkup is the utmost important as well as essential step, you should take to get the clear picture of how fit you actually are.
- Cancers and heart diseases are the name of some of the deadly diseases for which thousands of people are dying daily. Here early disease can help prevent serious consequences.
- Although everyone at any age requires a regular health checkup, people age 35 and up should take a full body checkup regularly.
- Especially, people who have a pre-existing disease, family history of serious health conditions, and have an unhealthy lifestyle routine needs to go for a health checkup regularly.
- If you have any serious health complications, a regular health checkup can detect the condition at its early stage. And if the disease has been detected early, the treatment will also begin at the earliest stage, which is extremely essential for preventing fatal consequences.
- In this fast-moving world most of us have a tight schedule, for which we cannot maintain a healthy lifestyle routine. Because of this, you might develop certain stress-induced diseases including heart disease, headache, depression, asthma, and etc. This is why every person needs to take a full health check at least once in a year.
- A full health checkup can also save your money. With this package, the disease can get detected at the preliminary stage and so can the treatment. Besides, serious conditions of disease may require admission to hospital which is actually more money consuming.
So, those are all of the major points in the importance of the full health checkup. And, all the tests which are usually included in the full health checkup are mentioned below.
What are the tests which are included in the full body health checkup?
A typical full health check includes undermentioned tests. Which are:
- Complete Hemogram check or Complete Blood count: In the complete hemogram or blood count examines a broad area of tests. Hemoglobin, platelet count, total white blood counts, total red blood counts, mean cell volume, hematocrit, mean cell hemoglobin, mean cell hemoglobin concentration, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils, basophils, eosinophils, packed cell volume, peripheral smear examination, mean platelet volume, and other will be examined in this test.
- Urinalysis: Urinalysis will help in measuring the protein and glucose level in your body. This will help to detect a wide range of diseases including UTI (urinary tract infection), liver disease and diabetes.
- Liver function tests: Liver function test aids to measure certain enzymes and protein, which helps in diagnosing liver infections such as hepatitis.
- Thyroid function tests: the thyroid function tests help in diagnosing thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism, and hypothyroidism. These tests usually measure the amount of T3, T4, and TSH hormones in the blood.
- Kidney function tests: the kidney function tests will help you to determine whether your kidney is functioning properly or not.
- Diabete profile tests: The diabetes profile tests will help you determine whether you have type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and prediabetes by measuring the blood glucose level of your body.
- Cardiac profile tests: Cardiac profile tests help to determine whether you have any issues with your heart. This profile test analyzes certain cardiac enzymes in your blood.
So, those are all of the primary tests which are included in every full health checkup. The Full body health checkup price is very budget-appropriate, to prevent any unwanted health diseases, make sure to test yourself and your loved-ones with this.