Want to fight cough and cold? Here are 4 drinks that can help
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Jan 09, 2021
Cold and flu are known as two of the most common diseases that most of us have already faced. This can be considered as the prime reason why each of us must stay alert during the winter season as it can make us fall sick. Besides, cough and cold may also give birth to any other critical disease, which may even turn serious.
Apart from that, staying away from cold and flu is hugely necessary in this concerning hours of pandemic. Cold and flu weakens our respiratory system, which makes us more vulnerable to Covid-19. As no antidotes or vaccinations have been introduced so far, we must stay away from cold and flu to additionally avoid the chances of Covid-19. The name of some of the drinks are mentioned below that can effectively help you fight cold and flu.
Drinks that can help to fight cold and flu
- Ginger is one of the most common natural medicines to treat common cold. Mix ginger with tea and drink at least twice a day as that can effectively help to fight cold and flu including runny nose.
- The mixture of cinnamon and honey is one of the oldest tricks to treat cold and flu. Half a spoon of honey and a few drops of lemon including a pinch of cinnamon can help you get recovery from cold and flu.
- Although a bit lesser known, however, turmeric mixed in warm milk can effectively help to fight cold and flu. Consume it before sleeping to recover quickly.
- Garlic is widely known for being one of the most effective medicines for people who are suffering from cold and flu. Garlic is rich in antibiotic and antiviral properties and this is why it can also help in faster recovery.
- Orange is one of those fruits that are rich in Vitamin C. Knowingly orange effectively decreases the severity of flu and cold and this is why it must be consumed if you are suffering from cold and flu.
To be mentioned again. Fighting cold and flu is hugely necessary in the concerning hours of pandemic as a weak respiratory system is more vulnerable to Covid-19. Get in touch with a reliable health checkup centre today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.