Types of infertility that you should stay aware of
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Dec 10, 2019
Infertility can undoubtedly be considered as one of the most disgraceful disorders. According to the opinions of most of the certified doctors, there are so many factors that passively fuels the risks of infertility. A gigantic number of couples have already faced this issue that has passivelt given birth to depression and hopelessness.
In a word, infertility is the disorder of losing the ability to reproduce or giving birth. So many factors can be the reason of this disorder including sexual immaturity. Unfortunately, there are still a gigantic number of people who are not aware of the types of this disorder. Some of the most mentionable causes of infertility for both men and women are briefly evaluated below for you.
Causes of Infertility for men
- Abnormal sperm production, any genetic defects or any serious pre-existing health condition can be the cause of infertility.
- Poor transmission of sperm or any damage in the sexual organ can also be the reason of infertility.
- Both cancer and its treatment can also be the reason of infertility.
- Extreme consumption of tobacco, radiation, alcohol, recreational drugs can also passively be the cause of infertility.
Causes of infertility for women
- Massive amount of exercise, any serious injury, eating disorders, tumors or hormonal imbalance may cause infertility.
- Abnormality in cervix or uterus such as Uterine polyps can also be the reason of infertility for women.
- Any kind of blockage or damage in the fallopian tube may also be the reason of infertility for women.
- Abnormal growth of endometrial tissue can also be the reason of infertility.
- Bands of scar tissue, which binds the organs after pelvic infections or pelvic surgery are also known for causing infertility in women.
- Poor diabetic management may also be the reason of infertility in women.
Besides, cancer and its treatment can also passively cause infertility in women. Apart from that, certain changes in health or environment can also be the reason of infertility in some specific cases. However, knowing the nature of infertility can certainly help one take precautionary measures. You may consult any specialist to know more in this regard or go for an infertility checkup to gain complete information about it.