This home care guide will help you lowering your blood sugar level
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Oct 29, 2021
Diabetes is a chronic disorder, which occurs when you have high blood sugar or blood glucose level. Blood glucose is the energy, comes from the food you intake. Insulin is a hormone that helps glucose to get into your cells and generate energy. Sometimes, your pancreas doesn't use enough insulin, then the glucose stays in your blood. Having too much glucose for a long period can cause you diverse health issues, including heart disease, kidney disorder, eye problems, dental damage, nerve disease etc.
There are two kinds of diabetes, such as type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes occurs when your body does not make enough insulin. Type 2 diabetes occurs when your body does not use enough insulin. However, diabetes is not curable but you can take measures to control your diabetes and stay fit.
5 easy tips to follow
- Eating healthy and regular exercise can help you keep your blood sugar level in your control.
- Maintaining a healthy weight inhibits diabetes complexions.
- Put a stop on taking junk foods. Instead eat vegetables, fruits, whole grains, protein and low fat dairy products.
- Focus on eating more fibers than carbohydrates. A high fiber diet is very important for those who have type 1 diabetes.
- Most important precaution is to stay hydrated.
Though diabetes is a serious problem, these tips will help you to prevent diabetes. Make sure that you are eating healthy and doing exercise at least 4 days a week to keep yourself out of many health issues. If you are having any symptoms of diabetes, including fatigue, increased hunger and urination, blurred vision and unexpected weight loss, please visit your nearest health center as soon as possible.