Third wave of corona in India : How to prevent it?
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Jan 06, 2022
Each and every of those who are aware of this degrading pandemic situation is well aware of Covid-19, the deadliest terror that the plant has ever experienced. Covid-19 is a respiratory disease which has already claimed a huge number of innocent lives all over the globe. After the first and second wave, the third wave of the disease is spreading hands on mankind, which can be next to dangerous for all of us.
This is undoubtedly one of the most pathetic facts that there are reportedly still a certain number of people who are getting infected even after receiving the two doses of vaccine. After the huge gathering of people in festivals and additional occasions, the number of infected people has increased a lot. This is one of the most mentionable reasons why it is becoming more and more impossible day by day to stay away from the chances of this deadly respiratory disease. This is why having a sound knowledge about the precautions that should be taken are necessary. Some of the precautions that can be taken to stay away from the third wave are mentioned below for you.
Precautions to be taken to avoid the third wave
- If your organization is allowed, work from home.
- Get the two doses of vaccination as much as possible.
- Avoid roaming outside as much as possible.
- Maintain a distance of at least two meters from every person you meet.
- Wear a mask every time you are stepping outside your home.
- Use alcohol based sanitizers every time you are touching any random surface or object.
- Do not make a regrettable decision of travelling in the hours of the pandemic.
The most important thing is, you should avoid stepping outside if your business is not vitally important. Your carelessness can be the reason for critical sickness of your loved ones. To be mentioned once again, there are people who are catching this infection even after getting fully vaccinated. This is the prime reason why you must take all the other precautionary measures too even if you are fully vaccinated.