Splendid summer fruits for building a strong immune system
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Oct 23, 2020
Building the immune system has always been necessary as this is the natural ability of our body to fight diseases. In today’s busy schedule of life, it has never been possible for any of us to stay alert of the symptoms of each and every kind of disease. On the other hand, this is also very hard to know if any hidden disease is slowly growing inside us.
When the rampage of deadly diseases like Covid-19 are aggressively increasing day by day, one should certainly focus on strengthening the immune system. As a matter of fact, boosting the immune system is not challenging anymore. There are several natural ways to boost the immune system. There are some summer fruits that can help to boost the immune system. Some of them are mentioned below for you.
5 splendid summer fruits to build your immune system
- Watermelons: Watermelons are rich in Vitamin A and C including Lycopene. It helps to prevent several kinds of respiratory infections.
- Apple: Apples are rich in Flavonoids and Vitamin A. It helps to strengthen the immune system and also to improve our lung health.
- Berries: Berries contain sufficient amounts of Vitamin A and C. Knowingly, It plays a key role to reduce cell damage and also to strengthen our immune system.
- Kiwi: Kiwi also contains lots of Vitamin C and A. It strengthens the immune system and decreases the risks of catching cold.
- Orange: Orange contains a high amount of Vitamin C and Fibre. It effectively helps to recover quickly from any kinds of infections.
Apart from all these, there are certain types of supplements that can help to strengthen the immune system. Besides, there are certain lifestyle factors also that leave a deep impact on our immune system. Consult a certified nutritionist today or go for an immunity profile test to fetch more necessary information in this regard.