Some common spine problems you probably didn’t know about
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
All of us can stand and sit properly just because our spines work in a proper manner. Even the silliest problem in the spine may not let you do all these. Spine supports the entire upper section of the body including the head and shoulder. This is why the spine is considered as one of the most important parts of a human body.
This can be considered as the major reason why spine problems should never be handled casually as once it turns incurable, you may have to live the rest of your life without even standing or sitting properly or being unable to do all these. There are so many types of spine issues that may take place and make you fall sick like never before. Some of the most common spine problems are mentioned below for you.
5 most common spine problems
- Slipped disc is one of the most common spine problems. They take place because the discs keep drying out with age and then once too much pressure is felt, one or more than one discs may break or tear.
- Cervical spondylosis takes place just because we receive gradual breakdown in the neck when we start getting older..
- Osteoarthritis is also one of the most common spine problems that can make your back stiff or painful.
- Spinal stenosis is also one of the most common spine problems and Osteoarthritis is considered as the main reason behind it. It may cause pain, numbness or a feel of weakness of the muscles.
- Scoliosis is a specific type of spine problem, which can make your spine twist out of shape.
Apart from all these, there are so many other spine problems like Sciatica, Kyphosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis. To be mentioned once again, all of these problems may turn serious if not detected or treated on time. Seek medical attention immediately if you suspect that you may have spine issues.