Simplifying blood test for Covid-19
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on May 24, 2021
The name Covid-19 isn’t unknown anymore to even a single soul on the planet as it has already taken the shape of a pandemic. Although some of the most effective vaccines have already been introduced, the risk has remained the same as the number of infected people are still increasing day by day.
Book Covid Test
Fortunately, certain kinds of blood tests are there that can help one get the presence of this disease detected and get necessary treatments at the initial stage. So many types of blood tests are there, which are really very necessary that so many people are still not aware of. A brief on some of such blood tests is given below for you that so many medical experts suggest to go for.
Types of blood tests necessary in Pandemic
- CRP C Reactive Protein: This test is performed to determine the presence of any infection or inflammation in the body and also as blood markers.
- CBC: This test is performed to know about the maturity, size and number of blood cells in any volume of blood for the detection of any infection or disease.
- Lactate Dehydrogenase: LDH test is also one of the hugely important tests. LDH plays the major role in energy production. High LDH level signifies the presence of any infection or disease.
- D-dimer: An elevated level of D-dimer can be observed in Covid patients. A D-dimer test plays a major role to determine the presence of coronavirus. Learn more why d dimer test for covid is very important.
- Interleukin 6: This is a kind of protein that is produced by our immune cells every time we have any tissue injury or inflammation. This test is performed to detect the amount of it in the blood. It helps to determine the presence of inflammation or tissue damage.
- Liver function test: When our liver gets any serious injury, the enzymes of the liver like SGOT, SGPT gets leaked in the bloodstream. The test is performed mainly to detect these enzymes to determine the existence of probable liver injuries.
- Ferritin; A proper assessment of the levels of ferritin is done to properly examine the amount of iron in the blood because ferritin is an iron-containing blood protein.
Each and every of these tests are necessary for you in the concerning hours of pandemic. Book your test package today and keep yourself and your loved ones away from risks.
Book Covid Test