Pros and Cons of Thyrocare
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Jul 16, 2019
Thyrocare is known as the first IT enabled automated diagnostic centre. Currently they have branches all over the country. Thyrocare sell full body checkup packages that comes with the assurance of a healthy life. From thyroid profile test to lipid profile test, so many major test facilities are available in Thyrocare. However, there are some specific pros and cons of Thyrocare. Some of them are described below for you.
- Thyrocare is reputed as an NABL, CAP and ISO certified diagnostic centre, which proves their genuinity.
- Thyrocare is well-known for providing reports within the shortest span of time.
- They have a proud history of genuinity for more than 20 years.
- Thyrocare has enabled free home sample facilities.
- Patients can also get online reports from the lab.
- Thyrocare do not pay commission to doctors, this is why the blood test rates are lower than normal.
- Facilities of full body checkup with Vitamins are available only for Rs 850.
- They have an art facility in Mumbai with 24/7 operation facility.
- Thyrocare is reputed for providing error free test reports.
- Lab visiting options are very limited, mostly the home collection features remain available.
- There are some logistical issues. For example, sometimes the sample collectors arrive late.
- Sometimes the arrival of the report get delayed as all the samples are sent to mumbai to ensure the service quality.
- Sample collection facilities are not available on Sundays in some cities and towns.
If you want to get the best test results quickly, then Thyrocare packages can be the end of your worries. Thyrocare Offers preventive health checkup packages at the lowest price. Most popular Packages are Aarogyam B, Aarogyam C, Aarogyam 1.2, Aatogyam 1.3, Aarogyam 1.7 and Aarogyam X. Considering the cons, they are currently the leading pathology lab chain in the country.