Pros and Cons of face shields you probably didn’t know about
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on May 23, 2021
During the concerning hours of Pandemic, the name and possibilities of face shield is known to everybody. There are still a huge number of people who are using face shields to stay away from the potential risk factors of deadly respiratory diseases like Covid-19. As a matter of fact, a greater percentage of certified doctors are suggesting to wear a face shield to everyone before stepping outside.
However, just like certain kinds of masks, face shields also have certain negative effects on our health. There are still a gigantic number of people who are still not aware of many such negative effects. It is good to have sound knowledge about these before you start to use a face shield. Some of the most mentionable pros and cons of face shields are mentioned below for you.
Pros and Cons of Face shield
- Face shields are really easy to wear.
- Face shields protect your entire face that includes your eyes too.
- Not just coronavirus, a face shield can keep your eyes and nose away from the dust particles that are blowing in the wind.
- If you desire to wear a face shield, then you can find it anywhere.
- To be mentioned, a good quality face shield is necessary but hard to find.
- Most of the face shields may feel a bit uncomfortable to wear for so long.
- Even the silliest amount of dirt on the shield may cause complexions in vision.
However, just a shield has never been the end of all problems. Nobody can prevent the attack of coronavirus completely just by wearing a face shield, Taking all the other precautionary measures like washing hands and maintaining social distance is also very necessary. Get in touch with a genuine and reliable medical expert today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.