Natural ways to remove PCOD
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Aug 22, 2019
PCOD has always been one of the most terrifying diseases that women suffer from. Unfortunately, there are still a large number of women who are not aware of the prime symptoms and causes of this disease. Merely, this can easily be considered as one of the prime reasons why this disease is known for turning serious in some specific cases.
Most of the time, medications do not work if any disease successfully reaches the final stage. That is one of the key reasons why detecting any disease at the initial stage is hugely important. Knowingly, there lies the importance of a women health checkup. A PCOD profile check or a pcod profile test can easily let any woman have a bird’s eye view of her absolute physical condition.
Now a day, 70% of women are suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which is considered as one of the most disgraceful disorders. However, medication has never been the ultimate solution for any disease or disorder. That can be considered as the prime reason why making certain lifestyle changes is mandatory. Some of the most natural ways to prevent Polycystic Ovary Syndrome are briefly evaluated below for you.
4 Natural ways to prevent Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Calorie intake timing has a huge influence upon the testosterone levels and glucose levels. Doctors say, decreasing the insulin level can passively help to prevent infertility issues. That is the reason why large amount of meals should not be considered at dinner time.
- Most of the women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome are known for having a high level of Advanced Glycation End products in the blood. That can be considered as the prime reason why food items with high amount of AGEs should always be avoided by women who are having chances of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Both Vitamin D and Calcium are well known for fighting menstrual abnormalities. This two elements are also needed for fighting infertility. That can be considered as one of the prime reasons why women who have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome should always choose food items that contain Vitamin D and Calcium.
- Apart from all these Magnesium and Chromium are also two of those elements that can play a key role to fight this disorder. Low magnesium level may cause diabetes, on the other hand, low Chromium level can be the reason of abnormalities in blood sugar levels. That is the reason why food items that contain Chromium and Magnesium should also be consumed by women
- Fish oil is one of the most underrated but trustworthy medicine to fight this disorder. Doctors say, it can play a key role to decrease androgen levels in women. As per the opinions of most of the certified doctors, 3 grams of Omega 3s a day can passively help to remove Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in a proper manner.
Such disorders can certainly turn serious if not detected or treated on time in a proper manner. This is the prime reason why most of the certified doctors always suggest going for a pcod blood test, and knowingly the pcod test cost is not very huge. This is even easier now as some genuine and reliable healthcare points have already stepped in. They are also providing women health checkup packages for the most reasonable cost. Get in touch with them today to get any hidden disease in your body detected and cured or to fetch more necessary information in this regard.