Most necessary vitamins and minerals for your immune system
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Oct 14, 2020
The natural fighting ability of our body against diseases is known as the immune system. Each and every person is born with this ability and this is the prime reason why it becomes possible for us to fight the random attack of the deadly bacterias and viruses that we get in touch with. However,one must stay away from the risk factors that may weaken our immune system.
Unfortunately, this is not possible for any of us in a busy schedule of life to stay aware and alert of all such factors that may cause harm to our immune system. The best way to stay away from such problems is to support the immune system by consuming certain vitamins and minerals. Some of the most necessary vitamins and minerals to support the immune system are mentioned below for you.
Important vitamins and minerals for supporting immune system
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D works with a certain type of white blood cell and plays a major role in strengthening the immune system including the ability to fight diseases.
- Vitamin A, C and E: Maintaining the lining of the respiratory and digestive tract is the prime function of it, which plays the role of a wall against the bacterias.
- Selenium: Selenium actually plays the role of an antioxidant to fight against the harmful bacterias and viruses.
- Probiotics: Maintaining the lining of the intestines is the major function of it. Knowingly, probiotics are well known for boosting the immune system.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid: It plays one of the most important roles. Omega 3 fatty acid is essential to decrease inflammation.
It has always been a known fact that there are so many kinds of diseases that generate zero numbers of symptoms at the initial stage but may turn very serious within a very short span of time. There are several kinds of viral diseases that may even turn incurable after a certain point of time and this is the major reason why one must make every possible try to strengthen the immune system. Get in touch with a certified doctor today to fetch more necessary information in this regard or consult a pathology lab and go for an immunity test today.