Mentionable Vitamins and supplements to boost immune health
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Oct 17, 2020
It has always been a known fact that the natural ability of the human body to fight viruses and bacterias is known as the immune system. A weak immune system can make you vulnerable to so many kinds of diseases that can even turn serious very quickly and make you fall sick. This is why one must know how to strengthen the immune system. Fortunately, the facilities of immunity test at home is available everywhere now that can help you know the exact condition of your immune system.
Boosting immune health has always been one of the major challenges to so many people. According to the doctors, the immune health passively depends on the vitamins and supplements that we consume. There are certain kinds of vitamins and supplements that can help us to strengthen our immune system. Some of them are mentioned below for you.
20 vitamins and supplements to boost immune health
- Vitamin C plays the role of an antioxidant and effectively reduces inflammation.
- Vitamin D effectively helps the body to maintain the optimal blood levels of Phosphorus and calcium.
- B complex Vitamins maintains the condition of the immune system.
- Zinc helps to produce and activate the T cells. Besides, Zinc also helps to shorten the length of rhinovirus colds.
- Mushrooms are high in Selenium and Vitamin B. Mushrooms effectively boost the immune system.
- Astragalus is a kind of herb that is used to treat the common cold and also to strengthen the immune system.
- Selenium is also known as one of the most mentionable antioxidants that helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Garlic plays a key role in reducing the severity of the general symptoms of flu, cold and even Covid-19.
- Andrographis is one kind of plant that has always been used as a painkiller and also a very effective fever reducer.
- Licorice root can reduce the pain of sore throat and inflammation.
- Pelargonium Sidoides is very much effective on upper respiratory infections like Tonsillitis and sore throat.
- Curcumin is hugely known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic activities.
- Echinacea is generally used to treat cold symptoms.
- Propolis is one kind of a resin like material that is used as an effective antioxidant and also to boost the immune system.
- Acai Berry is also one of the most mentionable antioxidants that can help to boost the immune system.
However, there are many other types of medical supplements that can help you get a cure from the disease you are suffering from. You may get in touch with a certified doctor today or go for an immunity health checkup to fetch more necessary information in this regard.