Mentionable immunity boosting foods for summer diet
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Oct 29, 2020
Summer and monsoon are two of those seasons when the importance of maintaining a healthy immune system remains the most. As a matter of fact, there are still a huge number of summer diseases that may turn serious within a very short span of time. Taking precautionary measures is not enough if a person is having a weak immune system.
Firstly, regular exercise and complete sleep are two of the major factors that help us maintain our immune system in a proper manner. As per information collected and verified, there are certain kinds of food habits and lifestyle factors that leave a deep impact on our immune system. A brief of some of such immunity boosting foods that must be added in summer diet are mentioned below for you.
7 immunity boosting foods to be consumed in summer
- Orange: Orange should be consumed in a sufficient amount as it is rich in Vitamin C and can help to boost the immune system.
- Lemon: Lemon is also rich in Vitamin C and can strengthen the immune system. Besides, it is more cooling and hydrating rather than any other similar types of fruits.
- Watermelon:Watermelon is also one of those fruits that can help to build up a stronger immune system during the summer season. Besides, watermelon is also very hydrating and good for the stomach.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is hugely hydrating and it is full of essential nutrients. This is one of the most important immunity boosting foods in summer.
- Curd: Curd is mainly known for terminating digestive issues. Besides, it also helps to strengthen the immune system in summer.
- Mangoes: Mangoes can also help to build up a stronger immune system as mango is rich in Vitamin-A.
- Mint: Mint is one kind of herb that is rich in antioxidants and several kinds of anti-inflammatory elements. Mint can also help to build a stronger immune system.
There are several more tricks to build up a stronger immune system. Staying away from unhealthy habits like smoking and drinking can help one maintain the strength of the immune system. Get in touch with a doctor or go for an immunity checkup today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.