Importance of Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 in human body
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Feb 25, 2021
Vitamin consumption is always beneficial for the human body for better functionalities and healthier improvements. As per the doctors, even the silliest lack of any specific kind of vitamin can make a person face several kinds of physical issues that may even turn incurable. Just like protein and other minerals, consumption of vitamins is also hugely necessary to avoid the risks of certain diseases and disorders. As a matter of fact, Vitamin B12 test cost is not really too high these days.
Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 are two of the majorly known categories of vitamins that play some of the most vital roles in the human body. Consuming food items that contain these two types of vitamins can help you avoid their deficiencies. Some doctors also suggest having a regular health checkup to stay up to date about the exact physical condition that helps to know that the amount of any of these vitamins are decreasing or not.
Importance of Vitamin D
- Vitamin D regulates the phosphate and calcium in the body, which plays a key role to control many functionalities.
- Vitamin D helps to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. This is why lack of vitamin D may cause ricket in children.
- Vitamin D supports our nervous system.
- Vitamin D helps to strengthen our immune system.
- Vitamin D also has a role in the improvement of lung function.
Importance of Vitamin B12
- B12 keeps the blood cells and our nervous system healthy.
- Vitamin B12 helps to prevent a certain kind of Anemia also.
- Vitamin B12 plays a key role to prevent certain major birth defects.
- Improves bone health and decreases the risks of macular degeneration.
- Helps in improving mood and keeping one away from depression.
Deficiency of both of these vitamins can make you face some of the most serious health issues that can make you fall sick within a very short span of time. This is why a Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 test is necessary. Get in touch with a certified medical expert or consult a reliable pathology lab today to know about vitamin B12 test price or to fetch more necessary information in this regard.