Heart diseases : Types causes and Symptoms
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on May 02, 2022
Heart diseases can take place anytime and can be the reason for some of the most critical physical complexions. As per information fetched and verified, there are still a huge number of heart diseases that can turn fatal within a short period of time and are having a wide history of being deadly in so many cases. However, most of us are still not aware of the causes of heart diseases but we must have sound knowledge about the causes, symptoms and types of heart diseases so that at least we can take the first step to avoid it.
Causes of heart diseases
- Smoking and drinking are two of the worst lifestyle habits that can give birth to heart diseases.
- Hypertension also increases the risks of heart diseases.
- Stress is one of the most lesser known factors that cause heart problems.
- Increasing levels of bad cholesterol and obesity can also be the reason for heart issues.
- If you have a family history of heart diseases, then you must stay under the recomendations of medical experts
Symptoms of heart diseases
- Chest pain
- Chest tightness
- Pain in the neck, jaw and throat
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness or coldness in the arms
Types of heart diseases
- Arrhythmia is a heart disease that may be the reason for irregular heart beating patterns.
- When your heart becomes unable to pump blood, in those cases heart failure may take place.
- There are certain heart valve diseases also which can make your blood flow locked.
- Endocarditis is a heart infection that is caused by bacterias, which may also take place by reaching your heart through the bloodstream.
- Rheumatic heart diseases take place when the heart valves and muscles get damaged because of the presence of rheumatic fever.
- Pericardial diseases are caused by an infection in the heart and may turn really serious.
- Cardiomyopathy is a disease of heart muscles that occurs when your heart gets too weak to pump blood.
Apart from all these, congenital heart diseases may also turn serious enough to turn deadly if not detected or treated on time at the initial stage. This is one of the most mentionable reasons why a heart function test can be a life saver for so many of us.