Heart attack : Symptoms and Causes
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Dec 28, 2021
Heart attack is certainly one of the most common complexions that so many people are facing these days. It has been noticed that people with zero cardiovascular complexions are also facing heart attacks at certain moments. As a matter of fact, heart attacks are known for turning fatal in so many cases and this is undoubtedly one of the most concerning matters at this very moment. Knowingly, severe heart attack will not be giving you enough time to get in touch with any medical expert.
This is also one of the most worrying matters currently that young aged people are also facing heart attacks. There was a time when aged people were more likely to face a heart attack, however, now the young people are also not safe. A mild to severe heart attack may appear anytime and cause critically serious sickness like never before. However, many medical experts say that heart attacks turn serious just because most of us are not aware of the mentionable symptoms of heart attack and we can’t really differentiate any normal chest pain with any mild heart attack. This is the prime reason why it is necessary to have sound knowledge about the major symptoms of heart attack. Some of the most mentionable symptoms of heart attack are mentioned below for you.
Symptoms of heart attack
- Pressure and tightness in the chest
- Pain or aching sensation in the chest that can even spread to your neck
- Cold sweat
- Abdominal pain
- Sudden dizziness
It is always recommended to get in touch with a genuine and reliable medical expert if any of these symptoms are ever felt. Each and every one of us must stay very alert about these symptoms. However, it is similarly necessary to stay away from the habits and lifestyle factors that can increase the risks of a heart attack. This is the most mentionable reason why having sound knowledge about the causes of heart attack is necessary. Some of the major causes of heart attack are given below for you.
Causes of heart attack
- Women of age 55 and older and Men of age 45 and older are more likely to have a heart attack.
- Obesity and high cholesterol levels, which we call bad cholesterol, in the blood may cause a heart attack.
- High blood pressure or hypertension can cause a heart attack.
- Diabetes also increases the risk of heart attack.
- Smoking tobacco can be one of the active reasons for heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome may also cause heart attack.
- Lack of physical activity may lead one towards obesity and cholesterol increment in the body, which may cause a heart attack.
- Although a bit lesser known, however, stress is also one of the most mentionable reasons for a heart attack.
- If you have a family history of heart attack or any cardiovascular diseases, then you are probably at a risk of facing a heart attack.
- Specific kinds of autoimmune conditions can also be the reason for a heart attack.
Apart from all these, use of stimulant drugs can also be the reason for a heart attack. This is why each and every one of us should certainly try our best to stay away from all these risk factors as heart attack is well known for turning fatal in most of the cases. To be mentioned once again, never ever be casual about any symptoms of heart attack if it is getting more and more visible day by day. Get in touch with a cardiologist today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.