Have you survived Covid-19? Here comes 7 tests you must go for
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Jun 09, 2021
It is not possible anymore to find a single person on the planet who is not aware of the name of Covid-19. As a matter of fact, this deadly disease has shown us the first pandemic of the planet that has already claimed uncountable numbers of innocent lives all over the world. This is the major reason why doctors always suggest going for tests that can help a person get the disease diagnosed.
However, the need for tests does not get over even after you have defeated this deadly respiratory disease. In other words, there lies the importance of some tests even after somebody has already defeated Covid-19. Some of the tests that are necessary even after surviving from Covid-19 are mentioned below for you.
7 tests you should go for after defeating Covid-19
- IgG antibody test: This test is one of the most important tests to go for after you have defeated Covid-19. IgG test helps to determine the presence of IgG antibodies in a person, which should remain present after defeating Covid-19. If it is present, the donating plasma can help to save another person.
- Complete blood count (CBC) test: This is also one of the majorly important tests after Covid-19. Everyone should go for a CBC test after defeating Covid-19 to know how exactly the body has responded to this deadly disease.
- Glucose and Cholesterol test: it has been reported also in some cases that some people has faced a massive abnormality in their glucose and cholesterol levels even after defeating Covid-19 and this is why these two tests are also necessary.
- Neurofunction test: It has been seen in some specific cases that a lot of patients have faced psychological and neurological symptoms, which may cause several issues in the daily life. Having these tests after one has defeated Covid can help to stay away from risks.
- Vitamin D test: Vitamin D is one of those necessary nutrients that supports our immune system and this is where lies the importance of a Vitamin-D test. Even after your recovery, you may have the deficiency of it and this test can help you gain information about that.
Apart from all these, chest scan and cardiac screenings including a complete lung test is also very necessary after defeating Covid-19, which is still unknown to a large number of people. Consult a medical expert today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.