Exercise precautions and safety tips during the hours of Pandemic
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on May 20, 2021
Just like all the previous strains, the new strain of Covid-19 is also spreading aggressively and the rampage of this deadly virus is massively increasing day by day. As reported, a gigantic number of people are getting infected every day and as per information fetched, the number of fatal cases are also not too less. All these have hugely fueled the concerns of common people.
Book Covid Test
Although some of the most effective vaccines have been introduced, the risk is still the same as there are people with weak respiratory systems, weak immune systems or any pre-existing health condition. Certain measures should definitely be followed to avoid this aggressive increment of the pandemic. Some of the measures that should be taken by both the government and the common people are mentioned below.
Steps that the government should take
- Making the testing facilities available everywhere as much as possible.
- Make people aware of the strains and strengths of coronavirus.
- Make people aware of the precautionary measures that should be taken.
- Supply the vaccines everywhere in a sufficient amount and make it available for common people for a cheaper price.
Steps that we should take
- Strictly take all the precautionary measures. Wear masks and use hand sanitizers rapidly.
- Avoid all types of crowded places.
- Maintain a safe distance with everyone we meet everyday.
- Not to touch our face every time we are already outside and our hands are not washed.
- Go for a test and get the vaccine soon after we get a positive test result.
All of us should keep it in mind always that it takes just a second for the virus to get transmitted. This is the reason why social distancing is necessary at every possible step. Get in touch with a medical expert today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.
Book Covid Test