Effects of lifestyle factors of fertility
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on May 03, 2022
Infertility has always been known for being one of the most common disorders. Infertility is the other name of losing the ability of having a baby or giving birth to a child. This is one of those disorders that are mostly known for being incurable.
Although this is still not known to a huge number of people, there are certain lifestyle factors that can turn you infertile. In other words, your ability to be fertile is dependent on so many lifestyle habits and factors that most of us generally miss because of our critically busy life schedule. Some of those factors are mentioned below for you.
5 lifestyle factors that can affect your fertile ability
- Smoking is one of the most mentionable factors that can make you infertile.
- Stay away from extreme caffeine consumption as this is also one of the major risk factors.
- Alcohol consumption can also be very harmful for your fertility.
- Recreational drugs should also be avoided as those may also cause infertility.
- Be careful when you use lubricants as there are certain types of lubricants that can affect the sperm quality.
We all should keep in mind that fertility is a common but god gifted ability and our first and foremost duty is to protect it always at any cost. As we all know, just making a few lifestyle changes can keep one away from the risks of being infertile. Another mentionable fact is, there are certain chemicals present in the environment, which can affect reproductive health. You may get in touch with a genuine and reliable medical expert today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.