Do’s and Don’ts to protect your child form the deadly coronavirus
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
As we know, the coronavirus has the potential to infect all age groups. Especially, several researches have shown evidence that it mostly affects older people and youngest people. But the best thing is that the severity of coronavirus is less harmful in children than in adults.
Most of the child covid cases cause mild symptoms, for which this can be considered as viral infection. However, the children who are suffering from immune deficiency, malnutrition, kidney disease, liver liver, and heart disease, the effects of the virus can be lethal.
Here are a few do’s and don’ts which you should follow to protect you little one from this deadly virus.
The Do’s are:
- Keep good hand hygiene: Practice your child to build a good hygiene habit. In this pandemic, to protect ourselves from the virus, it is important to maintain the proper hand hygiene. Make sure that your child is washing their hands with soap and water often the whole day.
- Make the habit of using a sanitizer: we know that it is not feasible to wash your hands with soap and water. In this scenario, practice your child to use a hand sanitizer to destroy the virus. Make sure to use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Maintain the social distancing: It is important to maintain the social distancing in this p[andemic. Alert your child to maintain at least 2 meters of distance with any unknown stranger.
- Call the doctor immediately if your child is symptomatic: In this recent variant of covid-19, most of the affected people are not getting any symptoms. However, if your child is having unexpected high fever, shortness of breath, congestion, don't forget to contact a pediatrician as soon as possible. You can also go for the rt pcr test near me to determine whether your child is affected or not.
The Don’ts are:
- Don’t forget to wear a mask: It is important to use a face mask before stopping outside in this pandemic. If your child is 2 years old then make sure to wear them a face mask before going out, if possible.
- Don’t avoid getting vaccinated: Make sure that your child, and the other family members are fully vaccinated. Remember, the vaccines can not only protect your child from getting covid infected, it also helps in preventing other severe diseases.
- Do not panic: The most important thing that you should not do in this pandemic is panicking. Yes, thousands of people are getting infected daily, but it is also true that hundreds of people are getting fully cured. Therefore, do not panic at all.
So, those are all the do’s and don’ts that can be helpful to protect yourself and your child from the virus. The rt pcr test cost is very reasonable, and you can also find a corona test near me to test yourself or your child to determine whether you are infected or not. Search for rt pcr test near me to get the test done.