Do’s and Don’ts of social distancing during coronavirus outbreak
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Jun 04, 2020
It is a globally known fact that the coronavirus outbreak is the biggest challenge to mankind so far. Coronavirus causes Covid-19 which is a fatal disease and has already claimed an uncountable number of innocent lives all over the planet. Very unfortunately, no antidotes have been discovered yet that can provide complete cure. This is the major reason why maintaining social distance is mandatorily necessary.
Book Covid Test
The only way to stay away from the risk factors of this disease is social distancing. This is the reason why a greater percentage of the countries are continuing a lockdown as it can help people maintain social distancing in a proper manner. Social distancing can effectively stop the chain-transmission of this disease by breaking the connectivity between people. Some of the most mentionable do’s and don’ts of social distancing are mentioned below for you.
Don'ts of social distancing
- Never roam outside without wearing a mask.
- Avoid meeting your relatives and friends.
- Avoid beauty appointments as parlours and salons come in touch with so many people everyday.
- Try not to go to the office as it is being globally recommended to work from home.
- Keep your children at home even if it becomes harder for you or them.
- Avoid morning and evening walks, you will never know which object or surface is containing the virus.
- Do not neglect if you notice any symptoms of Covid 19 in you or your loved ones.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay in.
Dos of social distancing
- Pay your maids and drivers if having any.
- Try to avoid contact with any external person.
- Always wash your hands or use sanitizers to disinfect them.
- Keep yourself busy with your hobbies or your favourite activities and people.
One must realize that the most effective way to dodge the attack of this virus is to stay home and avoid public contact. However, these are also not enough sometimes. Keep your house clean always and try to prevent the visiting of people at your home as this is not safe anymore. Consult your local healthcare service provider to know more in this regard.
Book Covid Test