Covid-19 and Coronavirus : Long term effects
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Jul 24, 2021
No need to put an intro of the biggest disaster to mankind so far. Undeniably, the corona-rampage is still increasing day by day and each day hundreds of people are still getting infected. As per information collected and verified, the virus is getting harder to destroy day by day because of its constant mutation, which is another major reason to be afraid of it. As per information fetched and verified, the new mutant form of the virus, the delta strain, is about to be responsible for the third wave which can make the people of the world face new days of darkness. This is surely one of the biggest threats to us so far.
However, the facilities of vaccination is clearly a finishing line of this problem and this is the major reason why the newly introduced vaccines have been made available almost everywhere. No matter which city you are staying in, you will be finding any vaccination centre even at your nearest location. However, another problem is also occurring which has already become one of the most concerning matters. There are still a large number of people who are facing some post-cvid complications, which are also turning serious after a certain point of time. Reportedly, some cardiac issues are also arising in some people who have already defeated the virus.
As we all know, fever, cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, joint pain, having problems in memorizing or concentrating, muscle pain, fatigue etc are some of the most mentionable sigs and symptoms of this deadly disease. However, it is good to have sound knowledge about the post covid complications that may appear and make you face physical issues. Some of the most mentionable long term effects of covid-19 are mentioned below for you.
Long term effects of Covid-19
- Heart: Covid-19 causes a huge damage to our heart. According to the opinions of medical experts, the risk for heart failure and other heart complications increase after a person has recovered from Covid-19.
- Lungs: It goes without saying how dangerous it can be for our lungs. Even after your recovery from Covid-19, you may face so many lung complications. Coronavirus causes long-lasting damage to the little air-sacs of the lungs, which may lead to long-lasting breathing complications.
- Brain: Covid-19 is known for being the passive reason for a specific condition that causes temporary paralysis. Apart from that, Covid-19 may cause strokes and seizures.
- Covid-19 can also be the reason for blood vessel and blood clotting issues. This is the reason why this disease can also be the reason for fatal cardiac problems because this is a negative side of blood clotting problems.
- There are certain mental problems which you may face even after you have defeated Covid-19. For example, depression and anxiety are two of such common problems. Apart from that, traumatic stress syndrome is also one of the most mentionable mental problems that you may face after defeating this deadly respiratory disease.
Apart from all these, Covid-19 is also known for affecting liver and kidneys. This is the major reason why our first and foremost duty at this very moment is to try hard to stay away from this deadly disease by taking all the precautionary measures strictly. Never make a regrettable decision of stepping out of your home without wearing a mask or more than one mask because you must keep your mouth and nose away from the droplets releasing from the mouth or nose of an infected person. Use sanitizers very frequently when you are out of your home because we unknowingly touch so many random objects and surfaces that may contain the seed of the virus. Apart from that, it is also very necessary to wash hands in a proper manner after coming back home from the outside and maintain a distance of at least two meters when interacting with any random person. You may get in touch with a genuine and reliable medical expert today to fetch more necessary information in this regard.