Common types of food Intolerance and preventive measures
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Food intolerance is undoubtedly one of the most common types of physical complexions. As a matter of fact, food intolerance is actually the name of a certain kind of disorder facing difficulty digesting any specific food. In other words, if you are intolerant to any specific food, you will have digestive issues and other physical problems soon after the consumption of that food.
There are so many reasons why the greater percentage of certified doctors and medical experts forbid us to handle physical issues like food intolerance casually. As per information fetched and verified, food intolerance may also turn very serious if not detected or treated on time in a proper manner. However, not all of us are aware of the signs and symptoms of food intolerance, which can help to realize the presence of it in our body. As per information fetched and verified, people with pre-existing digestive problems are more likely to have food intolerance. This is why people who are already suffering from digestive issues need to stay more alert and careful about their health and consult a doctor soon after even one symptom has started to show up.
Stomach pain, gas formation, bloating, headache etc are some of the most common symptoms of food intolerance. It is always suggested to seek medical attention immediately once any of these symptoms start to get visible in the body. This can be considered as one of the most mentionable reasons why having sound knowledge about each and every of these symptoms is hugely necessary.
There are certain types of food intolerance and none of those categories should be neglected at the initial stage. To be mentioned once again, any of these categories of food intolerance may turn serious within a very short span of time and make the patient face critical physical issues. Some of the most common types of food intolerance are mentioned below for you.
5 common types of food intolerance
- Caffeine intolerance: Some people are intolerant to caffeine and their bodies immediately start to show reaction after consumption of caffeine.
- Gluten intolerance: Several conditions are related to intolerance of gluten including celiac disease.
- Lactose intolerance: This is the intolerance of having complexions to digest dairy products. Lactose intolerance takes place because of the shortage or absence of lactase enzymes.
- Histamine intolerance: Histamine is an important type of amine produced by the bacterias during food storage. The impaired functions of enzymes sometimes be the reason for histamine breakdown, which causes Histamine intolerance.
- Sulfite intolerance: Sulfites are known as certain types of chemicals used as preservatives in different types of food. Sulfite intolerance may generate symptoms like stuffy nose, swelling of skin, hives etc.
3 Trustworthy tricks to prevent food intolerance
- It is always necessary to maintain a healthy digestive system as that is the most necessary step to be taken to avoid intolerance to any food.
- Avoiding inflammatory or genetically modified foods can help you keep your digestive system away from harm.
- Try to eat organic foods most of the time as that can help you keep your digestive system healthy and unharmed.
However, there are so many people who get confused between food intolerance and food allergy. It must be mentioned that these two are not the same thing. It is always a wise option to go for a Food intolerance test to know whether you are suffering from food intolerance or food allergy. It does not require much time to get tested and generate the test report. Soon after getting the test report and understanding your exact physical issue, you may quickly get connected to any certified doctor and take necessary steps as per the careful guidance and recommendations of the medical experts.
Getting the facilities of a food intolerance profile test is not a big deal anymore as a huge number of advanced pathology labs have already stepped in. Knowingly, food intolerance tests have always been on demand because it is one of the most common physical issues. Most of these IT enabled pathology labs are providing the food intolerance test facilities for a very reasonable price. You may get in touch with one of them to know more about a food intolerance test price. As a matter of fact, a food intolerance test cost is not really too high.