Common Liver problems you should know about
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Mar 02, 2020
Greater percentage of liver problems are well known for turning serious very quickly. This is the key reason why all kinds of liver issues must be handled seriously. In today’s busy life schedule, a gigantic number of people fail to notice the symptoms of liver diseases. This is the reason why deadly liver diseases have already become able to claim so many innocent lives all over the globe.
Liver diseases can be cured in a proper manner if detected at the beginning stage. That is considered as the prime reason why most of the certified doctors always suggest to go for a liver function test at least once a month. Undoubtedly, it can help you stay away from so many kinds of fatal diseases.
A test can help you get your disease detected and treated in a proper manner and help you step into a healthier life. This can be considered as the key reason why so many people have already shown their keenness to go for a liver function test. Some of the most common liver problems that may occur anytime are briefly described below for you.
5 most common liver problems
- Hepatitis: Hepatitis is a common viral infection that causes damage to the liver. There are 5 types of Hepatitis that are categorised as Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. Knowingly, sharing needles, consuming contaminated food or water may cause such deadly infection. Sometimes, such infections also spread through blood.
- Fatty Liver disease: This is one of the most common liver diseases ever. Extreme consumption of alcohol may cause such disorders. This is one of the most painful diseases that may lead to liver damage.
- Autoimmune conditions: This condition may attack healthy cells in the body that may passively cause huge damage to the liver. Primary sclerosing Cholangitis, Autoimmune Hepatitis etc are some of the major autoimmune liver diseases.
- Cancer: Liver cancer is a disease that has already claimed so many lives. If the cancer starts somewhere else and later it reaches the liver then it is called secondary liver cancer. Increment of any other liver diseases may also passively contribute to liver cancer.
- Liver failure: This is also one of the most common disorders. Diarrhea, Nausea, Jaundice, fatigue, weakness etc can be noticed if there are any chances of liver failure.
Apart from all these, there are so many other kinds of liver diseases that may even turn fatal if not detected or treated on time in a proper manner. Unlike old days, it is now easier to detect hidden liver issues as a huge number of genuine and reliable pathology labs have already stepped in. Get in touch with one of those diagnostic centres to get your liver issues detected or to fetch more necessary information in this regard.