Cold fighting juices and drinks for your immune system
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Oct 08, 2020
According to the opinions of the medical experts, cold and flu are two of the most common diseases. Knowingly, already a large number of people are suffering from it. Generally, winter and monsoon are two prime seasons when it may appear and make you fall sick within a very short span of time. As a matter of fact, cold or flu may also turn serious if not detected or treated on time with complete care
However, medication has never been the solution for everything. As per information fetched and verified, a greater percentage of medicines come with certain side effects too. Even the most effective medication may fail to provide complete cure if the disease has reached a certain stage. This is the prime reason why one must try to get cure from any disease naturally by strengthening the immune system. Some of the juices and drinks that can help you strengthen your immune system are mentioned below for you.
10 cold fighting drinks to support your immune system
- Orange, Grapefruit and other citruses are filled with vitamin C, so they can play a major role in supplying antioxidant properties.
- Green apple, orange and carrots are also rich in vitamin C and A. They are well known for supporting the immune system.
- Beet carrot and ginger can also effectively support your immune system and also decrease your inflammatory symptoms.
- Tomatoes are rich in Folate and this is the reason why they can positively reduce the chances of infections.
- Kale and Celery contains sufficient amounts of Vitamin A that can also help to strengthen your immune system.
- Strawberries and Kiwi are known as two of the major sources of Vitamin C, which can play a key role to support your immunity.
- Mango can also support the immune system in a proper manner as mango contains sufficient amounts of Vitamin E.
- Watermelon is considered as one of the major sources of vitamin C and Arginine, which plays the lead role to boost the immune system. It can also help to stay away from muscle soreness.
- Pumpkin juice can help to develop bone and urinary health apart from supporting the immune system.
- Green apple, Kale and Lettuce can help your body get sufficient amounts of iron, potassium, manganese, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Strengthening the immune system is hugely necessary to stay safe when the rampage of coronavirus is aggressively increasing day by day. You may get in touch with a genuine medical expert or go for an immunity health checkup to gain information about the immune system of your body to fetch more necessary information in this regard.