A brief on factors that may cause a silent heart attack
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
It goes without saying that our heart can easily be considered as the most essentially necessary organs of the body. In some specific cases, even the silliest issues in the heart may lead to critical physical issues which may get harder to cure sometimes. This is the main reason why it is necessary for all of us to try our best to stay away from heart problems. However, silent heart attack is one of the most dangerous heart issues as it may occur anytime without generating any symptom previously
However, it has always been one of the biggest challenges so far to stay away from the chances of a silent heart attack. In other words, it may become hard to avoid the factors that are silently causing damage to our heart. Having sound knowledge about those factors can effectively help us stay away from the potential chances of critical heart issues like a silent heart attack. A brief on all those factors are given below for you.
What factors may cause a silent heart attack
- Smoking and drinking are two of the most unhealthy habits that may cause a silent heart attack.
- Keep your weight under control because obesity is also one of those mentionable risk factors of a silent heart attack.
- Sedentary and stressful lifestyle also fuels the risks of a silent heart attack.
- Men over 45 and women over 55 are already at a higher risk of experiencing silent heart attacks.
- Hypertension and high cholesterol levels may also lead to a silent heart attack.
- Diabetes and salt-rich diets can also increase the risk of a silent heart attack.
Apart from all these, people who are having a family history of heart attacks should stay more careful and go for a checkup at least once a month. However, there are so many genuine and reliable pathology labs in the town that are providing world-class test facilities for a very reasonable price. Get in touch with them today to get your heart complexions detected quickly.