Reasons why Thyroid diseases are considered as a disgrace
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on Jan 16, 2019
It goes without saying that a gigantic number of people have already become the prey of the Thyroid diseases and that can be considered as one of the prime reasons why the number of people interested to pay for a thyroid test is aggressively increasing day by day. As per the opinion of most of the certified doctors, Thyroid diseases never depends on age or any such similar factor.
Prime Symptoms of Thyroid Diseases
There are some specific kinds of symptoms of thyroid diseases that you should always stay aware of. Unfortunately, there are still a gigantic number of people who are not aware of the symptoms of thyroid diseases and that is one of the prime reasons why the number of people who are suffering from Thyroid diseases are highly increasing day by day. There lies the importance of a thyroid test. Some of the most mentionable symptoms of the thyroid diseases are briefly evaluated below for you/;
- Constantly increasing weight can easily be considered as the first symptom of thyroid disease
- Dry Skin and Puffy face in every season can be a symptom of Thyroid disease
- Extreme sensitivity in cold weather can also take the shape of thyroid disease
- Muscle weakness and massive decrement of strength can also be a symptom of thyroid disease
- Sudden appearance of constipation can also be a symptom of thyroid disease
- Tenderness, muscle ache and increasing stiffness can also be the symptom of the first stage of thyroid diseases
- Aggressive increment of blood cholesterol level can also be the reason of thyroid disease
- Besides, slower heart rate and thinning hair is also considered as a symptom of thyroid diseases
Causes of Thyroid diseases
Inappropriate TSH levels and internal issues in the Thyroid gland can be considered as the prime cause of thyroid diseases. Besides, some specific kinds of surgery and aggressive medications can also be the reason of Thyroid diseases. However, in some cases, it has also been seen that some babies are born with thyroid diseases. So, it can be said that thyroid diseases can be carried genetically also.
Treatment of Thyroid diseases
Knowingly, the ‘Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy’ is the most commonly used treatment for most of the thyroid diseases. This is merely the procedure of consuming synthetic thyroid hormone from mouth. However, very unfortunately, these types of treatments have some certain side effects upon human body. In some cases, radioactive iodine is also used to destroy specific parts of thyroid glands and this is one of the most advanced procedures of treatment. Besides, Surgical removal of thyroid gland is also possible just because of the massive development of medical science. On the other hand, anti-Thyroid medicines are also available now everywhere.
Go for a Thyroid test today
Apart from all these, heavier menstrual periods and aggressively increasing joint ache is also considered as symptoms of these disgraceful diseases. As per the opinion of the certified doctors, most of this diseases can even turn incurable if reaches at the last stage. Very unfortunately, sometimes even medications do not work. Detecting hidden thyroid issues is only possible through a thyroid function test. That is the reason why the doctors always suggest to go for thyroid check-up. Get your Thyroid Profile Test done today and know your Thyroid level.