5 Most Common Monsoon Diseases
Posted By Suborna Fermi
Posted on May 20, 2019
Monsoon diseases are sometimes difficult to cure
Monsoon has always been a favourite season for so many. However, a certain number of truly disgraceful diseases appear in this season that can easily be the reason of your long-lasting sickness. That can easily be considered as one of the prime reasons why most of the common citizens prefer to take protection and go for a full body checkup during the rainy days as well as the summer season.
As a matter of fact, some of the diseases that occur in monsoon can even turn really difficult to cure if not detected at the initial stage. A brief description of some of those diseases are briefly evaluated below for you.
5 Most common Monsoon diseases
- Viral Fever: This disease has always been considered as one of the most common and general one. Usually, viral fevers turn the body temperature as high as 104 degree that can undoubtedly cause massive sickness. There are generally more than hundred types of viruses that are reputed for occuring during the monsoon season. Constant sneezing, sore throat and breathing issues are the common symptoms of this specific kind of disease.
- Malaria: The number of mosquitoes highly increase during the monsoon and that is the prime reason why disgraceful diseases like Malaria start to occur. Knowingly, weakness, recurring fever, extreme muscle pain etc are considered as the prime symptoms of this disease. As per the opinion of the certified doctors, Malaria can also turn deadly if not treated on time.
- Chikungunya: This is also one of the most harmful diseases of all time that occur in Monsoon season. This disease is transmitted by the bite of a specific type of mosquitos. Extreme headache, muscle pain, fatigue are some common symptoms of this disgraceful disease.
- Dengue: Although most of the diseases that occur in Monsoon are carried by mosquitoes, dengue is undoubtedly the worst among them. Headache, high fever, rashes and extreme pain in muscles and joints are some of the common symptoms of this disease.
- Jaundice: One of those diseases that may turn extremely dangerous and fatal if not detected and treated at the initial stage. There are so many types of jaundice and each kind of jaundice is undeniably harmful. One specific type of jaundice even plays a key role to destroy the red blood cells of a human body.
You need to keep in mind that a healthy lifestyle depends upon your choice of living. Thyrocare Bhopal or Thyrocare Indore or Thyrocare Lucknow offers Fever Profile Test . Make wise decision and book your package today.