Suffering fron skin problems? They signal underlying health issues. Do not ignore.
Take care of your skin and overall health with Thyrocare’s Skin Care Checkup profile. Skin diseases indicate underlying health conditions. This set of 30+ tests helps detect skin problems along with thyroid disorders, vitamin deficiencies, autoimmune disorders, allergies, infections and hormonal imbalance. Book now at affordable rates and get a free home sample collection.
Our skin care packages detect Thyroid Disorders, Vitamin Deficiencies, Autoimmune Disorders, Allergies, Infections & Hormonal Imbalances.
Skin is the largest organ in Human Body. Known as a multitasking organ, Any issues with skin also signal health conditions. Flawless, glowing healthy skin is becoming a priority.
1. What are the signs of skin problems?
Book skin care profile if you notice -
- Dry/scaly/rough skin
- Itchy skin
- Discoloured skin patches
- Red/white bumps
2. What are the causes of skin diseases?
- Bacterial/fungal infections
- Certain Conditions that affect your thyroid, kidneys or immune system
3. What are the types of skin diseases?
Some of the common skin diseases are -
- Acne - Buildup of oil/ bacteria in skin pores
- Eczema - Dry, itchy skin that leads to swelling or cracking
- Psoriasis - Scaly skin that may swell or feel hot
- Skin cancer - Uncontrolled growth of abnormal skin cells
- Ichthyosis - Dry, thickened skin that looks like fish scales
4. How can skin care blood tests help identify skin problems?
Skin problems indicate various health conditions. A blood test helps dermatologists to make a diagnosis of skin condition and determine further course of treatment.
5. Why choose Thyrocare’s Skin Care Checkup profile?
- Customised packages for men & women
- 30+ parameters
- Trained and Certified Technicians
- Temperature-controlled Sample Logistics
- Unique Barcode Tracking for Every Sample
- Fully Automated Machines Inspected Daily
- Abnormal Values Re-checked Twice
- Reports Verified by Expert MD Pathologists
- QR Code Verification of Reports
6. What is the procedure to book Thyrocare’s Skin Care Checkup profile?
- Please fill the attached form to book the profile
- Enter your personal details and select a convenient slot for blood collection
- Our agent will confirm with you the appointment details via sms or email
7. What sample and preparation would be needed for this test?
An intravenous blood sample and 8-12 hours of fasting is required for skin care checkup.
8. What to expect after booking Thyrocare’s Skin Care Checkup profile?
When you book a skin care profile, our trained technician will visit your home on-time. Soft copy reports authorised by MD pathologists will be shared with you within 24 hours of samples reaching our lab. You can also get a hardcopy report at a nominal cost.
You will get a payment link in 2 hours. You can make the payment online or pay cash to the technician.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first and most advanced Totally Automated Laboratory having its strong presence in more than 2000 cities / towns in India and internationally.