Suffering fron hair fall problems? They signal underlying health issues. Do not ignore.
Hairfall is a common problem. Know the cause of your hairfall with Thyrocare’s Women's Hairfall Screening - Advanced profile, a 47- parameter package. Book hairfall test now and get a free home sample collection.
Our hair fall packages detect Thyroid Disorders, Vitamin Deficiencies, Iron Deficiencies, Arthritis Issues, Renal Problems, Metabolic Disorders, Infections, Infertility & Hormonal Imbalances.
1. Signs of hair loss/damage
Book Hairfall Screening Profile if you notice:
- Hair thinning
- Excess hair on comb
- Broader forehead
- Dry and easily breakable hair
- Split ends
- Frizzy texture
- Too tangled hair
2. Causes of hair damage
- Hormonal imbalance
- Unhealthy lifestyle, e.g., drinking, smoking, no physical activity, obesity, skin problems, steroid use, stress
- Certain medical conditions and medications
3. Types of hair loss
- Involutional alopecia – a natural condition in which the person’s hair gradually thins with age
- Androgenic alopecia – a genetic condition that affects both men and women
- Alopecia areata – a condition causing patchy hair loss in young adults and children
- Alopecia universalis – a condition that causes all body hair to fall out
- Trichotillomania – a psychological disorder that causes a person to pull out his/her own hair
- Telogen effluvium – temporary hair thinning over the scalp
- Scarring alopecias – permanent hair loss
4. How can a blood test help in identifying hairfall?
Hormonal imbalance, deficiency of essential elements and unhealthy lifestyle habits are some factors that trigger hairfall. Blood tests help identify the cause of your hairfall by measuring the levels of hormones, vitamins and elements and more.
5. Why choose Thyrocare’s Men’s and Women’s Hairfall Screening?
- Customised packages for men and women
- 40+ parameters
- Trained and certified technicians
- Accredited and certified labs
- On-time service
- Affordable rates
- Reports verified by expert MD pathologists
6. How to book Thyrocare’s Hairfall Screening Package?
- To book the Hairfall Screening Profile, please fill the attached form
- Enter your complete details and choose a convenient slot
- Our agent will connect with you via sms or email to confirm your appointment details.
7. What sample is required and what preparation is needed for this test?
An intravenous blood sample is required. You need to fast for 8–12 hours before the test.
8. What to expect after booking Thyrocare’s Hairfall Screening Package?
Once you have scheduled a Hairfall Screening Package, our trained technicians will visit your house on-time for free home sample collection. You will receive a soft copy of your test report within 24 hours of the sample reaching our laboratory. All reports are verified by expert MD pathologists. You can also request a hardcopy, which will be delivered at minimal additional charges.
You will get a payment link in 2 hours. You can make the payment online or pay cash to the technician.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first and most advanced Totally Automated Laboratory having its strong presence in more than 2000 cities / towns in India and internationally.