Urinary Microalbumin test is also hugely necessary for everyone. Albumin is a specific type of protein that plays a role in tissue healing and tissue growth. Besides, it regulates water fluid levels in a human body. This test is actually run to measure the amount of Albumin present in the Urine. Urinary Microalbumin test is necessary to detect the potential risks of kidney damage. Besides, this test also helps to detect the risks of every type of diabetes. There are so many types of Urinary microalbumin tests such as 24 hour urine test, timed urine test, random urine test. Any of these tests can help to get the level of Albumin detected quickly. The frequency of this test varies depending upon health conditions like high blood pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, Type 1 diabetes etc. No specific preparations are required to appear for this test, just inform your doctor if you are already on medication. If your test results seem to be lower than usual, then go for the 24 hour urine test to confirm the test result. The test result may vary depending upon gender and age.
Sample Type: Urine
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.