This test is also hugely necessary for the people of every age, especially the people who are above 35. The main purpose of this test is to measure the amount and level of T3 in the blood. Triiodothyronine is produced by the thyroid gland and it plays a role in the transportation of protein. The rest of T3 circulates in the blood. This test also helps to know that the thyroid gland is working properly or not. In brief, it helps to know that the gland is hyperactive or underactive. You may need to fast for a long span of time before appearing for the test. The test result will indicate so many things including iodine deficiency, malnutrition, hypothyroidism etc. The test results may vary depending upon age, gender and health condition.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.