Total Thyroxine test is actually run to measure the amount of total thyroxine in the blood. Thyroxine or T4 is a specific kind of hormone that is produced by the thyroid gland. Most of the thyroxines in blood transports proteins and this is why examining the amount is necessary. Testing the thyroid gland functionalities is also another important objective of this test. This is why the test is necessary for everyone. No specific preparations are required to appear for Total Thyroxine test. However, you may need to fast for a long span of time before appearing for the test. If the test results remain normal, then it signifies that your thyroid gland is working effectively.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.