What is the torch all ten test?
The torch all ten test detect the IgM and IgG antibodies of certain diseases in pregnant women. Infection can be transmitted to the fetus, this group of blood tests helps to detect infection early which prevents complications in the newborns. This test have ten parameters including:
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) - IgG
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) - IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus Ⅰ (HSV) - IgG
- Herpes simplex Virus Ⅰ (HSV) - IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus ⅠⅠ (HSV) - IgG
- Herpes Simplex Virus ⅠⅠ (HSV) - IgM
- Rubella - IgG
- Rubella - IgM
- Toxo Gondii - IgG
- Toxo Gondii - IgM
When to get tested?
Your doctor may prescribe this test as a routine test in your pregnancy, or if you are having symptoms of certain diseases, such as:
- Heart problem
- Intellectual disability
- Low platelet levels
A small amount of blood will be drawn from a vein in your arm. The torch all ten prices are low.
No fasting or any special preparation is needed to appear in this test. The torch all ten costs is not high.
- If your test result is positive, it indicates that IgG or IgM antibodies of any infection have been found in your blood.
- If your test result is negative, it indicates that no IgG or IgM antibodies have been found in your blood.