This test is merely done to measure the level of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone quickly. This is one specific kind of pituitary hormone that stimulates the thyroid gland. This test is also necessary for everyone as thyroid disorders are also known for turning incurable if not detected or treated on time. The prime objective of this test is to determine that the thyroid gland is hyperactive or underactive. If you are having any kind of thyroid disorders, then your doctor may suggest you to go for a test. If the thyroid gland starts to produce huge amount of Thyroid stimulating hormone, then a specific health condition starts to occur that is known as hypothyroidism. No specific preparations are required for this test. You just need to follow the instructions of your doctor in a proper manner. The thyroid gland functionality remains different in every person, which impacts the test results. Besides, the test results may also vary depending upon age, gender or health condition.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
List of Tests Included:
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.