Covid 19 RT-PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome and kidney failure.
- This test checks if you have an active COVID infection
- Detects the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus
1. All ICMR guidelines have to be followed without fail.
2. Copy of patient Govt Id is mandatory.
3. If details are not found proper, order would be cancelled.
4. Reporting TAT would be 24 hours.
5. Report will have QR code and is valid for domestic and international travel.
You will get a payment link in 2 hours. You can make the payment online or pay cash to the technician.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first and most advanced Totally Automated Laboratory having its strong presence in more than 2000 cities / towns in India and internationally.