Malarial Antigen test is performed to detect the presence of Malarial Antigen in Blood. Besides, this test also helps to gain information about the parasite load in blood. Malaria is known as a disease that is carried by the mosquitoes. After getting bitten by an infected mosquito, the parasite gets transferred into the blood. Plasmodium species like Plasmodium Vivax, Plasmodium Ovale, Plasmodium Malaria can be the reason of Malaria. No specific preparations are needed to appear for Malarial Antigen test. You just need to follow the instructions given by your doctor. If your test results are positive, then you are probably infected by a malarial parasite.
Sample Type: Blood
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.