Price: Rs. 300.00 Rs. 250.00
This test is performed to measure the level of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium is known as a micro-mineral that remains present in so many food items. The prime objective of this test is to know that a person is having normal magnesium levels or not because magnesium level imbalancement may cause several serious physical complexions. Doctors usually recommend a magnesium blood test in case of kidney failure or malnutrition issues. No specific preparations are needed to appear for this test. However, you should inform your doctor if you are already on any kind of medications. The test results may vary depending upon gender, age and health conditions.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.