Skin problems indicate underlying health conditions. Jaanch - Womens Skin Care Checkup Profile is a set of 39 tests that help detect skin diseases and any underlying health conditions causing them, such as thyroid disorders, vitamin deficiencies, autoimmune disorders, allergies, infections and hormonal imbalance. Book now at best rates and get a FREE home sample collection.
FREE Doctor Consultation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What are the signs of skin problems?
- Dry/scaly/rough skin
- Itchy skin
What are the causes of skin diseases?
- Bacterial/fungal infections
How do you get beautiful skin?
- Don't smoke. Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles.
- Treat your skin gently. Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin.
- Eat a healthy diet. A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best.
- Manage stress.
What are the types of skin diseases?
Some of the common skin diseases are -
- Acne - Buildup of oil/ bacteria in skin pores
- Eczema - Dry, itchy skin that leads to swelling or cracking
- Skin cancer - Uncontrolled growth of abnormal skin cells
- Ichthyosis - Dry, thickened skin that looks like fish scales
Why choose Thyrocare Jaanch-Womens Skin Care Checkup Profile?
- Customised packages for men & women
- 30+ parameters
- Trained and Certified Technicians
What sample and preparation would be needed for this test?
An intravenous blood sample and 8-12 hours of fasting is required for skin care checkup.
What is the cost of a Jaanch-Womens Skin Care Checkup Profile Test?
The Jaanch-womens skin care checkup profile test cost is 2599 rupees.