Jaanch - Healthy heart basic is an essential health test package that can help you detect certain heart problems that could make you face critical health complexions. This particular test package contains tests like complete hemogram, diabetes, cardiac risk markers, electrolyte, liver and lipid. You can quickly book this test package from here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What are the signs of a healthy heart?
Common Signs Associated with a Healthy Heart
- A standard heart rate that ranges from 60 to 100 beats in a minute.
- Normal breathing indicates your cardiovascular system is functioning normally.
- Good oral health is linked with a healthy heart.
- Normal blood pressure indicates your heart is in a healthy state.
How can I make my heart stronger?
Various Ways to Make Your Heart Stronger
- Eat a well-rounded, balanced diet.
- Don't sit for too long.
- Brush your teeth every day – and don't forget to floss.
- Quit smoking and avoid second hand smoke.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Recognize and reduce stress in your life.
Which food is heart healthy?
Foods to eat
- Fish high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Lean meats such as 95% lean ground beef or pork tenderloin or skinless chicken or turkey.
- Nuts, seeds, and soy products
What is the cost of a Jaanch - Healthy Heart Basic Test?
The Jaanch - Healthy Heart Basic test cost is 1000 rupees.